26 – 04 – 22
23:30 – 03:30THE TUESDAY CLUB
House & Disco special! feat. (A to Z)
ANDY H (TTC)
BAMBINO b2b KT (FLAW Collective)
NONNA FAB (Apricot Ballroom)
SEYK b2b CREOLA (Zone 88)To kick off another term, we’re bringing you a house and disco special featuring some of our favourite local DJs. Expect nothing but good vibes with tunes you can bust some proper moves to!Joining our legendary resident DJ, Andy H, we are excited to bring together DJs from across the Sheffield scene; covering psychedelic disco from Nonna Fab (Apricot Ballroom) to acid-house courtesy of Seyk & Creola (Zone 88).INFO –
Tuesday 26th April
23:30 – 03:30
Last Entry 00:30VENUE –
Sheffield Students’ Union
Open to all (18+)
Non Students welcome
Valid ID required for entry
Please go to foundrysu.com/covid-rules for the latest guidance and conditions of entrySAFETY –
– ID scanning is a condition of entry for all club nights at Foundry. If you are unable to provide valid ID or a U-Card you will not be allowed entry, regardless of your age.
– Accepted forms of ID are: Valid Passport, driving license, provisional driving license, photo cards featuring the pass hologram. Photocopies, photos or screenshots of IDs are not accepted.
– If you’re drinking, be responsible and know your limits.
– Make sure you get home safe and with friends.
– If you’re worried about a friend, or if you see anybody who may need help, please let a member of staff know straight away.
– Keep an eye on your drinks and don’t leave them unattended.
– Sheffield Students’ Union has a zero-tolerance policy toward drug use at its licensed venues. Searches will be in operation, as well as sniffer dogs for some events.
– Students found in possession of illegal substances will be banned for a minimum of 6 weeks and can face a lifetime ban. Students will also be required to attend a session with a Drugs Worker at START, Sidney Street before being allowed back into the licensed venues, even if their 6-week ban has expired. Students will also be excluded from holding office in committee and Officer roles for that year. In extreme cases, students can be arrested and expelled from University.
– Non-Students found in possession of illegal substances will receive a lifetime ban from all licensed premises at Sheffield Students’ Union.
– If you decline a search upon arrival, you will not be allowed in the venue.
– Taking drugs bought from unknown sources can lead to life-threatening illnesses. Be aware of the current risks: www.talktofrank.com
– Free water & earplugs are available from behind the bar.
– Strobe lighting will be in use at the event.
– For more info head to: www.tuesday-club.co.uk/safety